Saturday, May 10, 2008

I know I know...It's about time!!

So I've been a little bit busy, and a little bit lazy.
It just seems that unless I'm at mom and dad's, I running around in the car all afternoon and evening.
Ash has been playing baseball. T-ball actually. She is fairly good, and I'm not saying that because I'm her mom.

I'm going to be the first to have the new Fam Photo up on my blog!!! I scooped you all!!

If it works. It better, because it would be so AWWWWESOME to get the scoop.

Well my video that I tried to upload didn't work.

Happy Mother's Day MOM & Aunt Dietz. Your who I want to emulate to be a good mom. Love you both lots.

Lara

2 comments:

Emily said...

About time you blogged!! I love watching Ash play t-ball, it's so cute! Happy Mother's Day!
Love you!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I jumped for joy!!!! Love it when there are new blogs! Thanks for the compliment, I am deeply humbled. I love being a mom, but seriously, I hate mothers day.

I love going to the park and watching ball games. Such fun times. Can't believe that Ash is getting so big. I can hardly believe it. But I guess you are getting older. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Keep up the blogging, it is so fun for me to see what your lives are doing.

Love ya tons,