Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So who feels old???

Yesterday for my birthday, I got up and went bike riding with Aim, went to the Chiro, and went to the Orthopedist who took Ash's cast off. I went to lunch with a couple of my good friends, and we then went shopping!!! Just spent the day doing whatever I wanted!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Hope your feeling well Aunt Deitz! Why did you have to have surgery? Bummed that Ethan didn't get into the rodeo. I was looking forward to seeing him ride. Good Luck next week at Nationals, Ethan.

Love ya all
lara

3 comments:

Emily said...

It makes me so happy to hear you had a great day, because I really felt sad that I didn't talk to you. I was having a rough day, but that's no excuse, I'm sorry!

And you are not old!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Glad to hear that Ash got her cast off. Did you save it for a souvenior? Glad you had a good day. I still like birthdays, I don't feet too old yet either.

I had a sore shoulder for about a year, had cortizone shots twice that helped for short term. Decided that before Jeffs insurance with the school district runs out I ought to get the thing repaired. Had a bone spur, something with the tendon and something else. I was too groggy to remember what the doc said. But now hopefully it will be all better.

Ethan has drawn out to ride on Sunday (20th) night and Saturday (26) morning. Then when he goes to the final round (short go) he will also ride Sat (26) night. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Obviously we want him to do really well. Thanks for remembering nationals coming up. It means alot to all of us.

Love ya tons

Lani said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Sorry I wasn't able to give you a hug in person! Oh to be so young again! At your age I had three kids; you(9) Steve (7) and Aim (2). Love you