Sunday, July 26, 2009

She's Finally Here!

Hey, this is Aimee. Just putting pictures on here for all to see of the beautiful Adelaide Tampas, or Addie for short. Sorry, no hyphen this time. Addie was born at 1:42 on July 26th by C.section. She is 6 pounds 1 oz and 19 and a half inches. It looks like she'll have blue eyes and reddish blond hair. Brennen is super excited that she looks like him.

Both Mom and baby are doing good. Lara is very sore and really tired, but overall she is doing good. I couldn't get the pictures to work so this is all you get for now. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Well I want pictures.

Glad mom and baby are doing well! poor Lara, sorry about the c-section. I hope you have a speedy recovery and that nursing doesn't suck for you.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Me Too!!!! I want pictures!!!! Hope all goes well with the transition and adjustments. Glad that both mom and Addee are doing well. Speedy recovery......if I remember right, my c-sections didn't take tooooooooooo long but remember to REST!!!!