Sunday, August 23, 2009

4 weeks- Time Flies

The last month of pregnancy dragged on and on, but the last 4 weeks since Addie was born have flown by. Like the other two, Addie was "labeled" failure to thrive, since she wasn't gaining weight. She actually had dropped down below what she left the hospital at. She now weighs a whopping 6 lbs 5 oz. She's a keeper!!


Thursday and Friday I over did it a bit, so yesterday and today I've been paying for it. I'm still pretty sore!!!

Ash is so excited for school to start on Tuesday. Since her school closed, we enrolled her at our neighborhood school, which happens to be Greenhurst (where mom taught for 13 years.). It happens to be their 20 anniversary this year. I can't believe how time flies!!! I started 7th grade the year Greenhurst opened. I was ticked that mom, Steve and Aimee didn't have to go to school for a whole week after I did, because the school wasn't ready to start due to construction delays. Ashlynn's teacher ends up being a friend of our families, and she also was one of Kirsten's 4th grade teachers!!!
Ash is really excited because 2 of her friends from church are in the same class. I hope they don't talk to much!!!
Hope everyone has a good week.

Brenn has been telling everyone that he is starting Kindergarten, which isn't true... He misses the cut off for this year. And with ILC closing, I don't have any place else to put him!!!

*still no pictures

3 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, it's so weird that your pictures don't work. Call me next time you are trying to do it and I'll see if I can help.

Poor Brennen. I would be screaming too, I freaking hate bees.

I can't believe Addie is still so tiny! Carly could eat her.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

It is so good to hear from you. I agree with Brennen, I am allergic to bee stings, so I would have been screaming bloody murder. YUK!

I have the same problem, lately. I too, can't get pictures to upload. I don't know what my computer's problem is lately, it has been acting up. So I have boring blog post, or none at all.

I can't believe that you cut your hair. Get pictures quick!!!!! I want to see

Love ya

Lani said...

So it's 3:00 am and I can't sleep. The day before school and all that... Then I remembered that I don't have pic for my opening day powerpoint (I'm just using my one from last year) and I haven't added my two precious new girls!!! So I'm up getting pics off Lara's and Emily's blogs! Don't ya love technology! Thanks Love ya!