Thursday, July 1, 2010

May



May starts out with May day of course... Each year the kids and I have taken the first cuttings off our Lilac bush, and place little baskets of flowers on the door handles of the family and dear friends.



Ash's pinky finger got caught in her shovel while she was helping Paul weed.
She was so hysterical I had to get a picture. Literally two seconds after I snapped this picture she pulled her finger out



This is a picture of Byron Yankee, an old friend of our family, and mom's first principal in Nampa. This is at the opening of the Time Capsaul that was put into the wall of the cafeteria at the end of the first year that Greenhurst was open. I bet none of us thought that any of our children would go to Greenhurst when it was opened.

4 comments:

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

I really liked all of your posts. I like all of the pictures. My favorites are the one where Ash is digging in her back pocket for the "seeds".... where Addie is crawling through the chair...so typical! ... and an all time top ten favorite is the one where Bren is sleeping with his head in his hands!!!!
I'm sorry for my comments on Sat. I hadn't looked at your blog for a few weeks! I like the short one topic posts.(Just my personal preference)I love you and think you are doing a great job as a mom! You are much more patient than I am!

Kira said...

Hey we are going private, send me your email address so I can invite you.

kiraconley@gmail.com

Aimee said...

Hey, were are June, July, and August!!!? huh, huh, huh????