So, I can't get the header picture on my blog to be smaller. I cropped it even. Oh, well. Em and Aim you need to tell me what to do with this, so it looks good. Love Ya
I'm checking to see if my comments post. I love that you "guys" all do this blogging thing. It feels like I am more involved in your lives. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Thanks for the tip Aimee. Love ya, Aunts Deets
2 comments:
I can make you a cute banner on photoshop...send me some pics that you would want on there.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I'm checking to see if my comments post. I love that you "guys" all do this blogging thing. It feels like I am more involved in your lives. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Thanks for the tip Aimee.
Love ya, Aunts Deets
Post a Comment