Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wahhh... Wahhh... Wahhh, Wahhh, Wahhh

Do you remember the old Charlie Brown cartoons....
Every time an adult talked, it would be denoted as a Wahhh.Wahhh.
Well that's what I feel like I listen to all day from one student!!!!!!!
It's enough to make you scream!!!!! And believe me... I want to
scream!!!!
Any who...
Brennen was sick most of the holiday weekend. Meaning
four sleepless nights for me. Which in turn, I got a migraine
from not getting any sleep.

Ashlynn-Marie is reading up a storm. She is getting good enough, that
she can do it on her own. She'll sit in our cuddle chair and read her books out
loud. Or, in her bed before she goes to sleep.
They grow up way to fast.

Love ya all!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh sad about Brennen. You should have called me, I was probably up with E! I hope he and you are both feeling better!

And I want to read books with ASH!!! That is so cool that she is reading, I love it!

Aimee said...

Everytime I ask her to read with me she says she can't, whats that about. She must not like me!!!