Monday, December 3, 2007

Chastized

So, I talked to Emily, and she chastized me
for not keeping up on my blog.
She said I need to update more then once a
month. I'm not that bad!!! I'm hitting
about once a week. Ok!! So, I'm busy!
My kids don't take many naps when I'm
home. We are always running from one place
to another.
I've also been making signs like crazy for the last
2 months. Pictures coming soon.
Mom said all she wanted for Christmas, was for
someone to decorate the house. So, Aim, Kir, the kids
and I started decorating the house tonight.
Love Ya,

4 comments:

Emily said...

Rock on! I love how your blog looks, SO CUTE! And Christmasy! Yea yea yea I know you're busy...blogging ALYWAYS comes first...why it takes people so long to realize this is beyond me...

That's cool that you guys are decorating the house! Steve totally isn't into that stuff, so it's all me by myself until Easton is bigger. I miss doing it with other people and making it fun!

It made me miss you all so bad when Brennen called! Thanks so much!
Love you!

Aimee said...

I have on thing to say about that tree...IT HATES ME!!!! I have wounds from that thing all up and down my arms. And it jabbed me in the finger and that hurts too!

Anonymous said...

My house is waiting, will you do mine next? You'll have to come soon so that I can enjoy the lights before Christmas. I just can't seem to get it done. Maybe when Abi gets home from school. She is having surgery on her nose tomorrow :-( (e-mail: tmcneill@wirelessbeehive.com) if you were wondering. Love you all
Aunt DeeDee

Emily said...

okay time for a new blog.