I can't get the darn pictures to load. Plus most of the pictures are on Aimee's card, and I couldn't get them to transfer..... Its making me grouchy!
I'll try to get to my blogging more regularly.
Love Ya,
Lara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love all the posts! I knew you guys did more than just "nothing new". I am glad that my whinning and moaning seemed to work too.
Sorry to hear about Ash's arm and that I missed the birthdays. I try to be good at that kind of thing, but I have to admit that I am not remembering things very well lately. Old age? probably.
I am glad to see that you are having so much fun with the kids. What great memories they will have of all these fun outings. I love the T-shirts.
I'm sure that Ash will like her cast, eventually. I think that the M&M's from Aunt Aimee will do the trick.
Sorry I had to be a brat about the blogging. But see how much stuff I missed out on that was going on in your lives. Thanks for blogging!! I will look forward to you and Aimee both improving your blogging habits.
Love ya tons!!!!!l
Post a Comment