Sunday, October 19, 2008

I know, I know, I know....

O.k. I know I haven't been to faithful lately. Since school started, I've done nothing but run around.

Our biggest news is that Ashlynn-Marie rebroke her left arm on Thursday October 9 (Happy 1st Birthday Tage!!!), and had to have a pin inserted and surgically set on Friday October 17th. Which followed by two hours of screaming after she woke up from the anaesthesia, because she didn't like how the cast looked. I snuggled with her in bed for about an hour after we got home, and Aimee brought her a pound of M&M's and her world was right again. Yesterday morning my friend Heather's four year old broke his wrist. I think we've started an epidemic, one of which I do not want to take responsibility for.

Ashlynn-Marie loves school! Most of our evenings are filled with homework. She has quite a few activities each night that need to be completed. But she loves school work so it isn't a problem to get her to do it.

Brennen just attended his first "friend Birthday Party" yesterday! A new little boy in our Primary is a week younger then Brenn. This is the boy that Brennen poked in the eye during sacrament their first Sunday. It's funny to see a bunch of Four year olds together, they will play together for a little while and then go their own way for a time, and then come back together again.

Paul's is headed to Florida this week for work. They are going to "Tour" the sites of Orlando so that when people call to book travel there, they have places to recommend. So he gets to go to Disney World, and Universal Studios. How Rough, Right!

I got my first research paper back from my History Prof. I got a B+, and I am shocked. It was such an obscure quote from more than 100 years ago, and then it was a quote about a time period 40 years previous to that one. Anyway I'll take the B+.

How this is finding you all well.

Lots of Love,
Lara

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You guys have been busy! I'm glad Ash likes school and lets hope it stays that way. Are all the M&M's gone yet? We need Bren over here at our house, we have tons of flies right now!