Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vegas

To say the very least, we had a little bit of trouble navigating around Las Vegas!!! Coming and Going! Crazy! Any whoo. We had a blast with my brother, SIL, and adorable nephew Easton. We went swimming in the morning; though it felt like an Idaho afternoon! BLAZE'N HOT! Brennen was burnt to a crisp all week. But he didn't complain about it. If we lived in Vegas, I would need to own controlling stock in a sun scream company.

We went and saw the conservatory at the Bilagio, and the Lions at MGM, but the kids are still talking about the stuffed animals Paul and Mark won for them at Circus, Circus while Em, Aim, and I had girls night out. We went and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. A chic flick meant to seen with a bunch of Sisters or BFF's!

Thanks to the Vegas JOLLEYROGERS Hotel, for the grand lodging!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am so impressed by your prompt blogging. Aimee could learn a thing or two from you.

I'll have you know that Vegas is one of the EASIEST PLACES in the world to navigate. I'm just wondering why you waited until you were on the opposite side of the city to call us?!?!

Oh well, at least we finally found you and we're glad that you made it home safely.

Thanks for stopping to hang out with us for a couple days! Can't wait to see the disneyland pics!

Aimee said...

I can't wait for the Disneyland pics either!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I agree with Emily, Aimee, get on the stick!!!!! Glad that you had such a good time, even if it was minus the stop in Grantsville! lol. I think that Steve and Emily have the perfect place to live - right where others can stop and visit....and easy enough to fly to.

Looks like the water was fun. Glad your whole trip was enjoyable. Looking forward to the Disneyland, San Diego Zoo pics too.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Ok Lara, where are the pics? I want to see all your trip photos, and now school has started. How long must I wait? hehe

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I'm never looking again, because you NEVER update!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for the pictures from your vacation, did you really go to Disneyland?