We've been constantly on the go. It's a good thing, because if I wasn't constantly going, I would lay down and go to sleep. Ash is back at ILC after two weeks off. I can't wait tell summer vacation, NO more arguments about homework. She loves homework, but doesn't want to do it until its "dark" (meaning night).
Mondays and Wednesdays are dedicated to Ash's baseball games. There are the ever present Dr's appointment (It seems all I've done since Ash was born is go to Dr's appointments. During my spring break, Ash had a double ear infection. And as of tommorow, I will have had 5 appointments in the last three weeks, myself.
Yesterday I had my 4th ultrasound, the third to make sure the baby had all its vital organs, and that the were working. I ended up having to have it done at the hospital for the third one, and yet again the baby was still being uncooperative. Thats why the MIGHT be a girl came into play. Brennen still says its a boy.
Well, it's time to get going to a baseball game. I'll get some pictures of that up soon.
I'm glad you made it to Germany safely Katie.
Love to all
Lara
***Uploading of pictures is still not working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad that you posted! Put pictures of Ash's games on too.
When you have a boy and girl already, the 3rd is just a bonus. I loved both sexes, so I don't know that I would have a preference. It might be nice for baby Rogers to have a same sex cousin, but there are advantages for opposite sex cousins too. (Line up's later in life)lol
Hope that you are feeling great. Love ya tons.
Boy or girl it doesn't really matter. You didn't find out during your first two pregencies and you still haven't found out for sure with this one ... so I guess you got your way again! It will be a SURPRISE!
Hallo-
I'm sorry that the baby is being difficult...it does sound like a girl...and I'm thinking you should name it Katie...because it's such a great name! Ha...hope things are going well at school!
PS...they don't have good pickles here! I don't know if I'll make it.
Thank you, Lara. Your kind comment means a lot. I feel the same way, and I will really miss working with you. It has been quite a ride! We'll have to find another excuse to get together and eat cookies.
Post a Comment