Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Madam PP wants to be inpeached!! NOT

Sunday, let's just say wasn't one of my favorites on record. Brennen is now a Sunbeam. So that means he is in Sharing Time. Well, he doesn't like to sit still, and really hates it when I leave the room. On top of that, it is my month to conduct and I did sharing time for a sick councilor. So he wanted my attention. Then when it was time for class, I walked him there, and waited for his teachers to come. They let him scream for 40 minutes before they brought him to me. After church, his teachers (only had the calling two weeks), were in the Bishop's office asking to be released. AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

So every digatal camera comes with their own program, so it is taking some time to learn the how to access my pictures. Plus they a 8.1 MP, so they take forever to load. I'll get some new pictures as soon as I figure it out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow I can't believe you guys have so much snow!

It's hard for kids to be new to primary...and extra hard when their mom is in there. We have a kid in our class and his mom is the primary president, so he has a hard time. Those teachers are crazy...they didn't give it enough time!

Aimee said...

What wimpy teachers! Granted, I've never been a Sunbeam teacher, but come on, suck it up a little!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I echo Emily and Aimee's comments about the teachers. I have never asked to be released from a calling. Did they forget who called them to teach the children? Dah! I guess there testimonies of the origin of church callings needs to be strengthened. Desperation or Inspiration, it is all the same and from the Lord!

Can't wait to see new pics. Hope you figure it out soon.

Love ya,