Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!

Try number two for this blog!!!
Maybe that is why I don't get it done very often. It keeps eating all my work.
I had a really nice blog, published it, went to view it and it was gone. Just the title was there.

Today we have a snow day. It snowed a good 3 to 4 inches yesterday. And there is that much snow compacted on the roads. They were as slick as snot yesterday. I had a very late bus pickup one of our students, and so that made me late in leaving to pick up Ash by half and hour. It took me a good 25 minutes to go 5 miles between the traffic and the traffic lights.

Brennen loves pickle juice now. I took a bunch of pictures of him doing it, because his facial expressions were so funny. The pictures didn't do them justice.

2 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I wish it would snow enough to have a snow day here. Abi just keeps rubbing in the fact that she is not wearing nylons with her dresses, and that she is going barefoot too. I miss the snowy days of my youth. Here in the banana belt of Utah we just get skipped. Love ya,

Aimee said...

So where are the pictures of Bren and the pickle juice? With all the ice on the roads I almost got hit by a cop! I guess thats the best person to get hit by, you know they'll pay up!