Thursday, March 6, 2008

FHE Fun

We had a lot of fun during Family Home Evening this week.

This is one of the songs that we sang. Brennen learned it in

Sunbeams on Sunday.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Love it! I think Ash is going to be a punk rock singer when she grows up, she really can belt out those lyrics! I like the new background too, looks good!

Aimee said...

PS, in our primary they sing that song too but its, "Doing a dance is fun to do, fun to do..." and after singing time our kids are usually still singing it while we are trying to teach them the lesson. Fun times in primary!

Emily said...

So cute! Ash is probably like me when I was in primary...sings so loud she drowns out everyone else. I love it!

Paul is a pretty good bike rider!

Abi said...

I love this video! It is so super cute!!! it will be a great memory for the kids when they get older too!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Cute stuff, sorry I'm a little slow on the new posts. I remember singing that song with my kids. Not quite in the same riding bike fashion however. I like your methods.

Love ya tons,