Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tired!!!

I am exhausted all the time!!!!
So, I got my results back last week. The only abnormal thing
was that I've had MONO (and didn't know about it), but I
don't currently have it. Now my doctor is sending to a specialist.
The only thing is that Fibromialga is like a catch all diagnosis, and that I
need to feel right with what I'm willing to do. The Specialist my doctor is
sending me to, deals more with the Physical Therapy, then doses with meds.
My Chiropractor said that he would probably send me to a NaturalPath to see
what allergies I had before doing anything drastic. Insurance pays for one, and not
the other. :)^
Any who.
We had a pretty busy week during Spring Break. 4 trips to Boise. Only one of them was
a Dr.'s visit. Paul's aunt was in town. Easter dinner at the IL's. We went to the Kate Voegle concert.-good times- Ashlynn-Marie started T-Ball. Mark had a custody hearing that he wanted
me to go with him to. Loads of Fun!! Now back to the grind stone tomorrow.

Pictures to Come!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am so sorry you're so sick. I can't believe you had mono and didn't know it. It's just no fair that you can't take the time you need to rest!

I want to watch Ash play t-ball!!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I hate it when I get so tired that I can't function. Not that I have ever had mono, that I know of, but it sucks to be tired. I love t-ball, softball, baseball and all the ball games associated with them. I loved going along to cheer my kids on to.......playing well. Sometimes it's hard to teach not whether you win or lose, but that you have fun. Too much competition in life, let 'em have a break while there young.

Take care and get feeling better, the sun will shine soon and we'll get that warm weather too.

Love ya

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I hate it when I get so tired that I can't function. Not that I have ever had mono, that I know of, but it sucks to be tired. I love t-ball, softball, baseball and all the ball games associated with them. I loved going along to cheer my kids on to.......playing well. Sometimes it's hard to teach not whether you win or lose, but that you have fun. Too much competition in life, let 'em have a break while there young.

Take care and get feeling better, the sun will shine soon and we'll get that warm weather too.

Love ya

Emily said...

Hey, thanks for the awesome comment on my blog...you're too nice!

Can't wait to see you guys...just 11 more days!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

OK, so where are the pictures that were going to follow? You are as bad as your sister.....you need to blog more too. Keep me up with the happenings girl, this is my only link to the "outside" world.

Love ya, hope all is going well and you are feeling better.