Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I'm bummed that I didn't get better pictures of the kids Halloween pictures.
By the time Halloween had come around the kids had already worn them a bunch, I didn't even do their makeup like I was going to. Ash was a Vamp, and Brenn was a Ghosty so he could say BOOOOOOOO!!!!

We went to Ash's carnival, our ward party, a party at a friends, a party at Paul's work, Aimee's work (our city, does a big trick-or-treat around the down town businesses), The Parent's ward party, to the hospital (for our traditional reverse trick-or-treat, and to Paul's parents.

The kids started a savings account on Halloween also, with a $. Fun stuff!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Very cute! I'm glad you are close so we share in the excitment!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I'm not sure I needed the visual. I get the picture though. Some days just end like that. Sorry!!!!

Glad your mom is so close to lend a helping hand. Hope Brennen is feeling better now. It sucks to be sick!!!!!!! Wish him a speedy recovery for me.

Love ya all,