Ash got a new cast on...GREEN of course.
Election Day.:(
Our nephew broke his wrist (that makes two since Ash), he got a GREEN cast.
I "got to" attended a two day seminar on Biligual Education.:)
A Bronco Game on Saturday that was pretty stale!!!
Church, and Family Bowling night.
Everyone have a great week!
Lots of Lara

4 comments:
Ash's bowling alley was fun. The things kids think up to do. The "alley" made the ball fly out of the lane instead of keeping it in. I must tell you though I had the same score as Papa...5 tries the first time to knock over the tower! And then he had to cheat ... he threw it like a baseball instead of rolling it like he should of! Cheater face!
That's a sweet bowling lane! I want to play when we come! I'm so glad we picked the right color of cast...now they are twinners!
One of my favorite games, Bowling. did you know that I used to bowl in a league with Grandpa Fox. It was so much fun!!!!!
Glad that Ash is feeling better. The cast looks great!!!! Tough kid!!!
Our week was pretty boring too.
Love ya all
Lara your last post was November 9th. I know you have done "stuff" since then. Post, please!
Love ya,
Post a Comment