Sunday, February 8, 2009

CraZZZy Week

The week started out just fine, until Tuesday, when I start to get a migraine. Paul went to the Pharmacy to pick up a RX that my OB/GYN prescribed for my headaches, and brought it to school to me. We'll my head was getting worse, and the script was for something similar I had had before, but the generic version. I have not had a medicine metabolize so fast in my life. About 30 minutes later I was feeling very dizzy, and one of more co-workers said "Man Lara, your eyes are going crazy." I went into the classroom next door to lay down, but then I couldn't breath. I stood up for a minute and that relaxed my lungs. Another co-worker came in with a question for me so I went to sit back at our desk we share. While trying to call dad to see if he could pick up Ash, I had about two seconds warning that I was going to be sick. Luckily I have a bathroom about 10 feet from my desk. Let's just say it wasn't pretty!!! And then I really couldn't breath. Paul came to pick me up, and I went home and laid down. I shook for two hours,and was dizzy for another eight. After that my migraine had switched sides and was much worse. I made it through two hours of school the next day, before I had to go home again. The Dr. prescribed me with a new RX. I was apprehensive to try it, but all is well.

Thursday, while Ash and I were doing homework upstairs, Brennen decided he wanted to paint. Needless to say my ledge was dripping with black and maroon paint. The walls were streaked, spots on the carpet, two bathrooms covered, and white Brennen painted black.

Friday, Ash had school early because a local radio station came to visit her school. They won a Valentine's for the Troops contest. Her school that has less then 100 students K-6 made over 4005 valentine's. I'm sure there was a lot of help from the Preschoolers. The announcers played games with the kids, and let some of the older kids do the weather. Ashlynn won one of the spots in red light green light. They also had all of the kids give a complement about their school. They all had a great time.

The Winter Special Olympics are in Idaho this week. We watched the opening ceremonies on TV. Since it was at the Idaho center, only so many people could go, because the had fit all the athletes in.

Well, that's the last week in a nut shell.

Love to All,
Lara





3 comments:

Emily said...

Brennen makes a cute little black boy! Oh man good thing that stuff cleans up easily!

I can't believe that medicine made you so sick, that's so scary! I'm glad the other stuff worked better. And hopefully you won't get anymore migraines, that is just miserable.

I'm so proud of Ash's school, what a cool thing to do...and to have the radio station there? AWESOME!

Lani said...

Brennen are you like a panda bear with black skin under your fur? Too bad the paint won't come off the couch!

Christine said...

Those are AWESOME pictures of Brennen!! I hope you save those for future girlfriends!