It seems like yesterday, when I did my last blog. Since then everyday stuff has happended.
On the 10th, Ash had surgery to take out the rod that was in her arm. They told me we needed to be there at 6:15 am. Well the news the night before called for fog. So, mom and I decided we probably needed to leave by 5:30am, because it was clear down town Boise where we needed to be. We wake up, no fog...so we get there about 5 after 6. We get to the doors, and they are still locked. They don't even open until 6:15am. We sit, and sit, and sit about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes later, they call us back for preop. The surgery is suposed to be at "7:15". But, no its nearly 8 before it starts. The surgen was late again!!! It only took about 20 minutes total. They must of believed me that she has a hard time coming of the meds, becuase it didn't take her very long to come off of it, and she was pretty with it within 30 min. It was funny watching her come off the Meds. She opted to save the rod. When she was looking at in her med coded fog, she said "Mom it looks like one of your sewing neddles." It does too. It looks like a thin crochet hook the size of her arm. We were eating breakfast at Shari's by 9 am in Meridian. I have never seen her pack away so much food before. We then had a "relaxing" (ha,ha...does Ash ever relax, and stay still) day watching movies at granilani's. The Aunties (we missed you Em) came over to watch too. We then had a yummy family dinner at the parent's that night.
Brennen's been up to his same old tricks. Got to watch this kid like a hawk... If you don't your house gets redecorated. But all in all, he's had a few good weeks.
For Valentine's day, Paul and I did a session at the Temple, and then went out for lunch at the Olive Garden. The kids went over to the Tampas grandparents for a visit.
Last week I had a bought, and couldn't be very far from the bathroom.:( Yuck, Yuck!!
Paul went skiing, and did some over Time.
That's been pretty much it for the last 16 days. School, Church stuff, and everyday activities that are routine.
Love to All...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad she has that thing out of her arm! Sounds like it went well and that she got to rest all day...that's good. Wish I could have been there!
I hope you're done feeling sick...that is NO fun. Tell Brennen he can come decorate my house...it's so white and plain.
So happy to be reading a post. Could you light a fire under your sister too. Glad that Ash is doing so well and that life is good. That is kinda how I feel about my post. I do the same things, day in and day out. Be creative and invent stuff, that way I get to read more often. :-) lol.
Hope you get feeling better soon. I have a hard time relating, I never got sick when I was pg. Love ya tons......
Post a Comment