On Wednesday, I had my second Ultrasound. One of the cruelest things, I think that you can do to a pregnant women, is to tell her to drink at least 32 oz. of water an hour before her Ultrasound. The pain from having to go to the bathroom was excruciating. The Dr. was only able to get three of the measurements that he need to make sure the baby was OK. We couldn't get any good pictures, because the baby is sitting breach down in my pelvis (Let's just say that it has been very painful to walk the last couple of days. And the baby is constantly kicking me...Because I sure its very uncomfortable down there too). So my next Ultrasound is on April Fool's Day... The receptionist thought that was pretty funny.
Brennen is getting really excited about the baby. Now that he has "seen" it, he is sure that it is a boy. He points out babies when we are in public, and talks in an exaggerated whisper when he talks about them.
Ash got to go on her first plane ride yesterday. She's been begging her daddy to take he on a plane She has also been asking to go see Easton and Emily) so he planed this trip a month ago, for both of them to go to Vegas.
Brennen and I went on a Papa date yesterday. We went to a Bronco Basketball game. He liked watching the score boards and reader boards change. He was pretty good, he got a little antsy, but all in all he did a good job. He got a little basketball that was thrown into the stands.
That's it for another week.
Love to All!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, at least you get to have another ultrasound...that's pretty cool right? PLEASE find out what you're having!!!
They didn't make me drink a bunch of water this time, and it was nice because I could actually watch the ultrasound instead of concentrating on how much I had to pee.
I can't believe Brennen got a ball thrown to him, that never happens to me! What a lucky guy.
Ash is currently asleep on my couch. The boys are watching baseball and she must have been bored. Thanks for letting them come see us, we have been having fun!
For fun! I want to go on an airplane too. Lucky Ash!
Glad your feeling good. I agree with Emily, let's find out what you are having......
Great Blogs! I check out the blogs each Sunday night, I guess I missed a couple of weeks.
I'm anxious to see the pics of the trip.
I live back in day when there were no ultrasounds, why do you have to drink so much water? The water doesn't go straight to the aminotic fluid does it?
Post a Comment