Paul, Lara, Ashlynn-Marie, Brennen, Adelaide, & Olivia
I can't watch it.
Me either! It says that I have to log in or something, try putting it on again. Thx Lara
It says it is a private video and we have to agree to your request or something like that.
I finally got to see the Hoe Down! awesome! we have the next stars of America's got talent!
Yeah, I figured since there was a new background that you probably fixed it. I agree with Lani, America's got talent, watch out!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't watch it.
Me either! It says that I have to log in or something, try putting it on again. Thx Lara
It says it is a private video and we have to agree to your request or something like that.
I finally got to see the Hoe Down! awesome! we have the next stars of America's got talent!
Yeah, I figured since there was a new background that you probably fixed it. I agree with Lani, America's got talent, watch out!
Post a Comment