Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We have a really cool place we like to go to, to get pumpkins. We usually go to a Harvest Party each year with a group of friends to this place, but mom wanted to wait until Easton was here to go this year. The only time we figured we could go was on Friday at 10 am. I knew Ash would freak if she didn't get to go, so we went and checked her out of school for two hours (I swear that this is the first time we've ever done that. Paul and I are both pretty stringent on attendance!!!-It's not an issue with Ash, she loves going to school.) Little did we know that they don't run the hayride until after 4 in the afternoon. It was a bummer, but we had fun anyway. The Vegas-ites were freezing!!



2 comments:

Christine said...

We love that farm too!

Lani said...

Great pics! We did have a great time. I was so disappointed about the hayride and there were enough people there to break to tractor out! A school group had just left when we got there (thank goodness) and there was a preschool group us and a group of handicapped adults. I think they should of given us a ride!
Where are your pic from the baptism and the blessing? I want to see how adorable Addie looked and how cute Ash looked and of course see Bren mischievous smile.