Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogging Up!!!!!!!!

Tales to Tails:
I've taken the kids every Tuesday to the Kuna library since the first week of October. They have a program there called Tales to Tails: Reading to Dogs. Dogs that are trained as Therapy Dogs, are brought by their owners so that kids have a non-critical listener for reading out loud. The two regular dogs are Rugby-a Golden Doodle, and Bailey a Golden Retriever (I think). Brennen wouldn't read to Rugby, because he is a very big dog!!!, for nearly 3 months. About a month ago, I dragged Brennen over to Rugby and made him get close to him. Now Brennen will read to Rugby.
The Tuesday before Christmas, the kids earned their book to be Pawtagraphed by Bailey (you have to read for 8 weeks - though the librarian in charge didn't start counting until the end of October.)














Christmas Cookies:
Mom and I, and two of my school cronies, Lyn and Deb, went back to school our first vacation day and made cookies. It took forever, but we had fun.
The kids were even stuffing themselves into a few of the broken lockers in our hallway.





No comments: