Ashlynn-Marie after she was Baptized
Tampas'
Rogers'
3 Girls in Special White and their brothers
The weekend of October 10th and 11th was a very special one for the Rogers-Tampas family... One that won't easily be forgotten.

Ash,
Daddy and I are very pleased with the decision you made to be baptized. As a parent you are always worried that you won't understand the grown-up commitment you are making. Even the strongest adults have problems keeping the covenants that they made at baptism. But even as a baby you have had a very STRONG spirit and personality, and at a young age you've sought out Christ. My hope for you, is that you'll remember that you are a Child of God, no matter what goes on in your life, you have a Heavenly Father and an elder brother that loves you very much. As do your Mommy and Daddy, Papas and Grandmas, Uncles and Aunts, and Cousins. Your little brother and baby sister look up to you and follow your lead.
Love, Mommy

3 comments:
Dang, you're way behind!
Great post, love seeing those pics again.
The pictures are terrific and I loved your testimony. It will help and be a strength to Ash.
You are a great example to me, love you, Mom
Beautiful post Lara! Thank you so much for sharing, but I agree with Emily, girl, you are way behind!!!!
Keep them coming. I love reading the posts, and get Aimee going!
Post a Comment