Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boys Names

So there have been plenty of girls names suggested. Remember we don't know what we're having, so we need to have some boys names too.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't heard the girl names...and I thought that's what you thought you were having?

Steffler Family said...

Hi Lara, I miss you guys TONS!!! You guys are awesome!! I wanted to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! on the baby. I am so excited for you! of course you guys wait tell I leave to have all these babies!! I am gald to see things are going well. Time has gone by to fast I can't believe it's been a year. Kids are keeping me plenty busy. I am back in primary as a sunbeam teacher!1 that has been quite interesting, but its alot of fun. well you family is cute as ever. Again I am so happy for you love ya tons and miss ya Tina

Christine said...

Boys' names... let's see. I like Nathaniel, Gabriel, Adam and Oliver. Can't wait to meet him/her!