Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Rejuvenating Mud Bath anyone?
This is my Little Man covered in mud.
Paul would have freaked if he had been home. He doesn't like messes, and he certainly doesn't like it when Brennen does normal little boy things. His mother assures me he was among the worst little trouble makers when he was Brenn's age (A little story about filling the inside of his dad's car completely with water comes to mind!!). As long as he hasn't ruined anything, and its an easy clean up, I don't mind.
The kids like to take dirt from the backyards flower beds, and make dirt "sculptures" (Brennen's word of the week) on the back patio. Ash was trying to sweep it off last I heard, and then we had water involved-I don't know who's brainchild that was. End result a great big muddy mess.
The fun part for me was I got to hose him down. Ash thought this would be great fun too, but I didn't want her to get mean about it.
So chalk another memory up to Brennen's inquisitive adventures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ha ha, love it! I wish Easton would get dirty once in awhile. I think he takes after his dad and enjoys being clean.
Looks totally natural to me, oh yea, and FUN. It is always nice to bathe in the mud occasionally. Way to go Brennan!
Good job mom! Way to let them explore and be adventurous. Have a great day!
Post a Comment