Thursday, June 11, 2009
I Want Hair Like Daddy
Yesterday, I was taking a shower, when Brennen brought me a "picture" (cut up paper) to look at. A few minutes later, he came back and said, "Look at me mom, I cut my hair."
"WhY Brennen?"
"I want hair like Daddy's!"
The hair is so short in 3 spots, its nearly bald. And with the strange uneven coloring of his hair it makes it look worse.
I texted Alexis to see when she could cut his hair, and she wasn't able to do it until this afternoon.
So he wore a hat everywhere we went!!! Needless to say, we talked about the "rules" of haircutting,only Ms. Alexis is allowed to cut his hair.
Thank you Alexis for doing what you could!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So sorry, but I am laughing. I needed a good chuckle. Glad that Alexis' was able to "blend" in Brennen's cut with her styling. Hope today is less adventurous!
I'm laughing too, it's just too cute. So did you shave it all off?
Oh, now I see! Good thing you took pictures - they'll come in handy when Brennen starts dating. :)
Brennen, you better find a new profession soon barbering is not your talent! We all have pictures of self-styling moments!
Previous comment by granilani
Post a Comment