Tuesday, September 22, 2009

25th Annual Harvest Classic

Saturday September 19th-
This is the third time Ash has run this 1 mile race. She says it's here goal to win it some day!!!
She ran the race in a little over 8 minutes. They don't keep official time on the kids race, so this is a guesstimate according to the time stamps on my pics.




The boys belong to my friend Christine.


That afternoon, Ash had a birthday party to attend (Jacob-boy on the end in the above picture). It was at Wahooz-formally Boondocks. Ash had a blast. Happy 8th Jacob (Ash and Jacob will be baptized at the same time, well one right after the other).
While Ash was at her party, Brennen and I went on some adventures. We went and got Ash's baptism gift at the book store. We then went to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Brennen loved watching the machine make the doughnuts. After the machine had made all the doughnuts we went to Grandma's on the Hill (Tampas').
When it was time to pick up Ash, Brennen wanted to play every game. I only had enough for one game. He was not happy. So we talked about how he could earn tokens by doing good things for a fun evening at a similar place.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks, Lara! Love the pics! Jacob had a blast with Ashlynn - I'm really glad she was able to make it. (And Jacob is OBSESSED with the rocket - thank you!) :)

Stay tuned for Wahooz photos...

Lani said...

Ash is a great runner with lots of energy so she probably will win the race one day!

Cute pics to remember the day. I need to see the last two years to see how she has grown.

I want to see the Krispy Kreme Donuts being made... but I really just want to eat a nice hot fresh one!

Fun times and good memories!