Wednesday, September 23, 2009

She's Two Months

Addie turned Two Months on Sunday!!! And boy what a change has happened in that two months. In the last week she has gained a personality, and is always smiling and cooing now. She doesn't look like a newborn anymore (face feature wise), but she is still smaller then most of the babies in our ward (who were born after her). We had one sister give birth to a 10+ pound baby-at the birthing center no less, and without drugs!!! Man I could never do it.
Here are some pics...




Addie in her Bronco Blue and Orange. She has blummers to go with it now.



Cooing and smiling @ granilani

Her two month Pic.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a cutie!! I think she's still bigger than Abram (for now at least.)

Lani said...

She is s cute and the picture don't do her justice! I love to watch her face when you talk to her and her eye look for the sound and she smiles when you make eye contact! I love to watch the personalities start to emerge. In the pic where she is asleep her lips look just like Brenn's. I'm really glad she live close so I can watch the tranformation!