Thursday Sept. 17th-
Brennen has been regressing in his bathroom habits the last couple of weeks (middle child syndrome?), so we make him clean up his own messes. So last Thursday night, he was doing such a thing, when all of a sudden I hear a flush and an anguished cry and then sobbing. I knew immediately what had happened, the underwear went done the toilet. Not just any underwear, "my favorite Scooby Doo". Addie was also crying because I was in the middle of changing her bum. I had to hurry into the kid's bathroom to shut the tank water off so it wouldn't overflow. While doing this, I told Ash to call papa and tell him we need help with the toilet. She called him and said we have a toilet emergency, but he only heard emergency. I think the parents were here in about 4 minutes!!! They had thought that Brennen had been seriously hurt.
We called Handyman Hank (a.k.a. Jeff Hankins) to come to our rescue...
Jeff was laughing so hard on the phone when I called him... it was so funny.
The underwear (which ended up being Lighting McQueen underwear) were stuck between the tank and the pipe, so the toilet had to be upended.
Also the flush mechanism was breaking and wouldn't work!! Here's to another adventure Brennen Style.
On Friday, our computer fried. Luckily we were able to save the hard drive, and got $80 for the recycled parts.
On Saturday, while Brennen was taking a shower, the water gage broke, and wouldn't turn off all the way. At the same time Addie threw up all over us and my bed (9:45pm) and I stubbed 3 toes on my right foot really bad (bruised them pretty bad, and it was very painful to walk) while trying to take care of everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment