Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Preparing for Baptism
In preparation for Ash's Baptism, we've been talking to her about why we are baptized and what the different components of being baptized means. This week we talked about why we are baptized by immersion. And this treat was our illustration of what immersion means-to be completely covered. And that by being completely immersed in water, signifies Christ's Burial.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay I am dying laughing at that little guy at the bottom of the bowl...quite the object lesson.
Sad about Thursday...but also gross. I don't know what spraying is, but it sounds like something you don't want...ew.
Those pics of Addie are TORTURE!!! Can't wait to see her!
Was that blue stuff Jello? I hope the guy can breathe under Jello or he is a goner. I hope you told Ash that she doesn't have to stay under water until she turns blue! Just kidding! I can't believe she is 8 already. I remember when you were baptized let alone Ash! Love you both!
Post a Comment